Home
Random Acts of Beauty

Random Acts of Beauty

There is nothing more beautiful than performing a random act of kindness. Please share here any pics and stories of when someone has done something beautiful and kind to you. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 250 points.
Most recent
Sagena
28/04-23:02
Always be kind to people as you never really know what they are going through. Recently learnt a close friend of mine had been going through so much alone yet being so strong and happy on the outside. Always spread kindness and joy around.. even if it is a random compliment to someone you pass.
See details
Shaunna
27/04-15:30 (edited)
My new neighbour kindly bought me chocolates as a thank you for me discovering that her little black cat had accidentally been locked in my next door neighbour’s garage all day 🐈‍⬛
See details
gemma
27/04-13:47
Be kind xxx
See details
JoyIzabela
26/04-17:25
These were left on my husband's car. They made his day 😊
See details
Rdd23
26/04-16:37
Got these sample today , feeling lucky . Thank you for choosing me to test these samples
See details
Laura
25/04-19:15
Threw my sister a baby shower and received these beautiful flowers in the post as a thank you!
See details
Elena
24/04-20:23
Pigeon Nest in my balcony :) not sure Why But always they do Nest here . I couldnt Take Away so we keep this chicks :) because now there is one more egg 🐣🐣🐣
See details
April
24/04-18:13
Loves to take beautiful photos, makes me feel beautiful and encouraging me more to take care of myself. Beauty is not just on the inside, but it shows outside too. So appreciate whatever it is. 🥰
See details