Home
Random Acts of Beauty

Random Acts of Beauty

There is nothing more beautiful than performing a random act of kindness. Please share here any pics and stories of when someone has done something beautiful and kind to you. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 250 points.
Most recent
Michelle
07/17-11:14
Having tried out a sample of the Vichy Mineral 89 serum and seeing almost immediate benefits, my daughter treated me to the full size product as she knew I had been struggling with menopausal issues that were affecting my skin.
See details
Anam
07/16-23:17
Hello everyone. I am new in this community.. I would love to hear about you and information about products . I am so excited to share my experience and favourite beauty and skincare products thanks
See details
Sandra
07/16-16:23
validated
Received this beautiful product to try. Can't wait to give it a try, has anyone tried this before?🥰🥰🥰
See details
Sandra
07/15-17:03
I have been very poorly recently and my sister in law brought me a beautiful ice-cream today
See details
Ella
07/15-13:53
Not quite as sentimental as some of the lovely stories on here! But my random act of beauty was the other day my I did my mums hair and makeup for an old friends party to help her feel her best <3
See details
Angela
07/13-10:13
Gifts from my hubby to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary, I am so lucky to be loved and married to this brilliant man. xx
See details
Shell
07/13-00:37
validated
My random act is sending new beauty finds to share and compare with my friend in france
See details
Jess
07/12-18:30
My husband has been looking after me whilst I've been so unwell. From cold flannels to driving me 40+miles and supporting me with hosptial visits. He's amazing
See details