Home
Random Acts of Beauty

Random Acts of Beauty

There is nothing more beautiful than performing a random act of kindness. Please share here any pics and stories of when someone has done something beautiful and kind to you. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 250 points.
Most recent
Amelia
07/01-18:16
My Daughter on her prom day , she's so beautiful,inside & out! kind,caring,intelligent & loyal ๐Ÿ’œ
See details
Debra
07/01-12:04
I am a mental health first aider and find that meditation is a good way to relax and deep breathing as well.
See details
Jennifer
07/01-10:27
I suffer with mental health problems and I find colouring books very relaxing and takes your mind off over thinking my recent obsession is colouring mermaids and witches. I love doing there make up. What sort of hobbies do you have to unwind?
See details
Sandra
06/30-17:22
Have decided to part with ally short dresses. Am donating them to cancer research so someone else can enjoy them
See details
Komi
06/30-15:52
my friend was feeling down so brought her favourite food to her home :)
See details
Tayyaba
06/30-04:06 (edited)
My babyboy turns 1 year old today. I had this lovely idea to create a ball pit out of a swimming pool.
See details
Sarah
06/29-17:00
Itโ€™s my birthday today and my 10 year old brother got me a Maybelline lifter gloss as he knows that I love makeup and I love the lifter glosses.
See details
Shiryl
06/29-09:27
My random act of kindness is a kindness I do every year. All through the year when i get beauty boxes or gifts, if there is any I already have or don't use I put it all into a large box and when it comes to December I would take the box full of beauty products to womens aid for Christmas gifts. I buy children's gifts for the children in the woman's aid. This year though I haven't been getting much beauty boxes so therefore I have put money to the side to buy women's and children's gifts to take to woman's aid. I beleave Everyone deserves a magical Christmas.
See details