Home
Random Acts of Beauty

Random Acts of Beauty

There is nothing more beautiful than performing a random act of kindness. Please share here any pics and stories of when someone has done something beautiful and kind to you. Once you've posted your testimonial in this dedicated channel, head to your missions page and upload a screenshot of your post to get your 250 points.
Most recent
Lorraine
17/04-15:05 (edited)
I did a small shop in tescos and I was about to pay but I couldn't find my bank and this lovely Man insisted he'd pay he wouldn't take note for a answer. I wanted his details so I could pay him back but he wouldn't give me them x
See details
Biliseta
15/04-21:52
Happy Easter everyone 🌞
See details
Jurgulee
13/04-08:06
A pleasant morning surprise. My husband made me coffee and left a cute note ❤
See details
Akthar786
13/04-02:36
So my lovely neighbor sent me this delicious fresh cakes as I was fasting for me and my daughters. My neighbor is truly friendly and amazing
See details
thefreestylingmummy
12/04-15:56
I used to live in a rural village and at the time I couldn’t drive as I couldn’t afford a car and I was in major debt due to living off pay day loans so was struggling quite badly. A kind person who used to give me a lift to the shops for Groceries actually paid for a deposit for a car for me so I was able to able to travel to a better paid job and they gave me some advice on how I could become more organised and manage my money. It honestly changed my life and I have never been so grateful. I am now in a position where I am able to help others so I always try and give back whenever I can these days :)
See details
Luckygirl
11/04-21:15
Lancome Genifique 💜💜💜
See details
Tyler
11/04-16:19
🥕🥔🍅
See details
Claire
11/04-16:15
❤️❤️