Home
Beauty Routines
Affordable / Clean / Hydrate
EKTxo
09/06-09:29

Affordable / Clean / Hydrate

Micellar Rose Water - This product removes dirt and any excess makeup which a wipe cannot get. This is gentle on the skin. I also use this to clean up any eye makeup errors, without disturbing the makeup too much. Cerave Cleanser - This lifts any dirt or grime from the face. Cerave offer a wide range of Cleansers depending on your skin type and your desired texture. I find the Cream to Foam works best on my skin (Normal - Oily). This leaves the face feeling clean and refreshed, ready for moisturiser. Skin Food Moisturiser- The Original Moisturiser is thick, and they have now introduced a lighter version. This Moisturiser is hydrating and smooth on the skin. It is tacky which makes it great as a makeup base. This brand is also Vegan. Vaseline- A must! Vaseline is multipurpose. I use Vaseline when doing my face makeup, then wipe off when ready to do lip liner & lipstick. To ensure my lips are hydrated throughout the night I apply a fair amount on my lips before bed, this reduces the chance of cracked lips. Vaseline is also great for when you have a cold, apply a small amount around the nose to help with the cracking and it helps sooth. It is also said if you apply a small amount around the nostrils it can help with hayfever
Weleda Skin Food 75ml
Weleda Skin Food 75ml
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin 473ml
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin 473ml
Garnier Micellar Rose Cleansing Water 700ml
Garnier Micellar Rose Cleansing Water 700ml
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original 100ml
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original 100ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Clean & Hydrate
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Removes Dirt, Makeup & hydrates
What’s your beauty secret?
Hydrate Skin