Home
Beauty Routines
Bougie, but it works for me
Nicky s
17/07-18:43

Bougie, but it works for me

I decided to treat myself to a whole lot of Charlotte products for my birthday and for Christmas, and I still have quite a lot of it left. I had tried some mini samples that I’d gotten free with the makeup, which I really enjoyed. I tried several other cheaper products to try to find something just as good but without breaking the bank, but none of the ones I tried worked anywhere near as well for me. They pilled or don’t lay well under my makeup or the fragrance irritated my skin, but not so with Charlotte. Costs an arm and a leg ,but my skins never been so healthy and hydrated. The Dermalogica was actually free though the Beauty Spot community, and I couldn’t be happier with it. I probably wouldn’t have discovered it if it hadn’t been sent to me, but it’s such a lovely gentle product that fits well in my routine. I use the Dermalogica scrub in the morning and then I apply the Charlotte Magic Cream and Eye Cream. At night I take my makeup off with the Citrus cleanser (ritual 1), which is oil based and takes off the stubbornest of eye makeup! I then follow with the ritual 2 which leaves my skin feeling deeply cleaned. With my skin still damp, I follow with a hyaluronic acid serum…this varies by brand sometimes I get the inky list, think the one I have at the moment is the Revolution skin-care brand. It's not very expensive, about 5.99 or so and definitely helps hydrate my skin. Even my hands are in better condition just from putting the hyaluronic acid (and everything else) on my face.
Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Cleansing Ritual 2 x 75ml
Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Cleansing Ritual 2 x 75ml
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue 15ml
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue 15ml
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream 150ml
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream 150ml
Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant 74g
Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant 74g
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
A lot of charlotte tilbury!
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Most of them are genuinely made for each other (made by the same brand)
What’s your beauty secret?
Dog cuddles heal my soul :-)