Home
Beauty Routines
✨Wake Up Glowing✨
Beck
03/24-01:50

✨Wake Up Glowing✨

I don’t use this routine every evening as I don’t want to over exfoliate, and find this is a great routine to use if I’m skipping retinol one evening. I find this routine really helps to minimise the appearance of blemishes and pigmentation from older blemishes.
Oskia Renaissance Brightening & Resurfacing Mask 50ml
Oskia Renaissance Brightening & Resurfacing Mask 50ml
Ren Clean Skincare ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser 150ml
Ren Clean Skincare ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser 150ml
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Night Cream 50ml
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Night Cream 50ml
Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 118ml
Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 118ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
The theme is: smooth, clear, exfoliated skin for bedtime. Wake up glowing!
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
These products work so well together because the BHA can be quite harsh if used too much. The night moisturiser from First Aid Beauty is super hydrating and calming. It’s also fragrance free so amazing to use if you’re trying to avoid sensitivity. The Ren Cleanser is one of my ride or die cleansers. It works so well as a double cleanse and can even be used as a face mask because it contains clay. The Oskia face mask is the opposite to the Ren one. Much more moisturising and softening. This also has a gentle exfoliant in it which is great when used in this routine.
What’s your beauty secret?
I don’t have any secrets when it comes to beauty but as a standard, I wear SPF every day and use a retinol at night. I’m nearly 32 and feel these two ingredients can help my skin stay looking younger for longer.